Friday, August 29, 2008

Khwahishon Ke Per

Khwahishen hazaron hai in aankhon mein,
Manzilein lakhon hai in rahon mein,
Par har woh dagar apni bane jaruri to nahin
Har umeed, har khwahish puri ho jaruri to nahi.

:)
While browsing through net, came across these lines. It just reminded me of a conversation i had with swati few days back.
All of us have some khwahish, some icchayen, some sapney...but zaroori nahi ki aapka dekha hua har khwab poora ho jaye. Still life goes on...and you live happily...hoping that some day hamari wishes apne anjam tak pahunch jaengi :)


Well ...to boosten up friday mood...I m starting with some of my khwahishein. And i would like you to share with me your khwahishen(Ofcourse...in comments ;...in case you have some wild wishlist which u cannot share in this common forum...feel free to mail me :P)
Note: Do not point out that max of my wishes revolve around Ravi

1) I wish to...sorry...i WANT to learn Salsa with ravi.

2) I wish to learn spanish guitar, mouth-organ and violin. Also wish to play synthesizer frequently. And then...on a fine evening...I wish to play tunes for Ravi :) Kasam ki kasam hai kasam se...humko pyaaar hai sirf tumse.

3) I wish to roam around the world with Ravi.(atleast a few foreign countries/cities)

4) I wish to learn 'How to Cook Better Than ur Hubby' :D

5) I wish to be a little bit thinner(this little bit might change after a few days :P)

6) I wish to have the characteristics of a loving and caring bahu, and adorable daughter(forever)

7) I wish to learn a foreign language-probably german or french

8) I wish to write 'endless' love letters to Ravi...probably one for each day :)

9) I wish to have my office somewhere around home.(Traveling time gets cut down from personal life only)

10) I wish to have a beautiful sweet home.

11) I wish post marriage my bestam best frenz and both of us are in the same city.

12) Once in life, I would love to spend 5 days again as a bachelor(preferrably in Noida)..going to movie at 9:30 in the morning(without taking a bath)-- watching back to back movies -- breakfast, dinner, lunch all ready without putting much effort -- spending blindly on shopping -- freak out with frenz -- listen to tanupanti and be a part of it myself :P -- also attend her marriage :P -- and arohi's too.

13) I want to spend 2 days with mom and want to be what i was to her before marriage. :( (She never scolds me now, never asks me to work in kitchen also :()

14) I Wish I liked 'eating mashroom', and cooking Mashroom Dishes(Poor ravi...mere sath unko unka favo masgroom khane ko nahi milta)

15) I want to read a novel written by Gaurav :D(HIMYM types...i think he's alraedy in person working on the script :P)

16) I wish to die either before ravi or with him. (preferrably with him) This is my ultimate wish.

Bas..mera to chalta hi jaeyga...the list is endless...some of then are ones which i do not want to mention here ;)
So now...it's your turn...what do you wish to do? What r ur dreamz which you wd love someday to fulfill on thir own?
I am waiting to hear...

7 comments:

  1. yaar teri list se bahut common hai meri list...i guess har ladki ki hogi... :)
    Here is my list sweetie:
    1) I wish to be the most adorable daughter, sister and wife...
    2) I wish to have all kinda dresses with me.
    3) I wish to have the most smart, decent, and lovable hubby..
    4) I wish to eat green vegetables n all healthy food (which I cant :()
    5) I wish to go to the moon..
    6) I wish to see the entire world..
    7) I wish to experience life after death..
    8) I wish to see the world after my death.. (dekhna hai kaun kaun yaad karta hai actual mein :P)
    9) I wish to be the youngest child of my parents for one day..
    10) I wish to learn car..
    11) I wish to have a hubby who plays guitar..
    12) I wish to live few days on an island..
    ammmmmmm.....baki ki baad mein... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    sure...will wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you wish-fulfilness. ( few not all :P )

    Thanks for your comments.

    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sweetie...

    :) :)

    i wud love to say n comment on ur blog but since i wanna say so many things i thought it wud b better if i write u a mail so....
    to begin wid d beginning...I wud lik to say that ..

    "khwahishein hain, to manzilein hain;
    manzilein hain to raaste hain;
    aur jab raaste hain to har khwahish puri ho sakti hai." :) :)

    may b you wont agree...but dear this is what i feel n this is what i live by...
    sweetie..we always had different choices,different opinions.....but today you n i aspire for a lot many things which r common to both f us.
    i had kind f lost wid sum f my aspirations..but thanx to you....that day after talking to you..something changed in me..i felt i had long forgotten myself.guess ws completely lost in saket. hehe...but u cme n u changed it all...well i guess thats what a friend is...day aftr dat wen i ws writing my diary...(which ws probably aftr years) i really missed you... i missed d old times..n then widout even me realizing it i was on my trip to d memories f good old days. :)
    well cuming back to your post i of all ppl wud never comment on u as to y so many f ur wishes around ravi...
    1. becoz m sailing in d same boat as u are n,
    2. becoz..to the whom love, is no one other but an extended part f ourselves. :) so its apparent, plain n obvious.
    here gors my list f wishes (as f nw...inme se koi kam nai hone wali..i know badne hi waali hain..but still as on tode..) n dont b amused dat a quite a few f them are familiar to you. :)


    * i wish dat saket n me do our MBA's frm one f d top institutes.n get sarted wid d knd f career i hav alwasys wanted for bth f us.
    * i wish to learn to play table tennis fully-fledged.
    * wish to learn photography...i knw pursuing dis hobby wud b a costly affair... ;)
    * wish to go on a world tour...nt once but twice, once jst the two f us n sec wid our families.
    * wish to buy oour hme in d nex 3 years..a sweet cozy hme... jst me n saket n wish to do load f things wid him , for him ;)
    * wish to make english lang my forte n have an unbeatable vocab
    * i m real bad at music...u knw dat better than ny1...still i wish to learn to play guitar
    * anthr difficult wish i hav is to be a part f a theatre group. he he he..wishes r wishes...
    * n ofcourse learn salsa wid saket
    * wish that my sasu mom comes on my n chutki's side instead f sakets...blv me 8th wonder ho jaega.
    * wish i get all d opp to serve bth my families in evry way i can
    * n last but nt d least... i n saket be togetther in evry aspect f life...in love...foreve n ever n evr...n evrr.....nd dmost imp1...
    * how cud i forget to mention dat saket kabhi kabhi apne sahi galat ki frame se bahar aye...njoy kare apne baare me soche...kuch b ajiib karne me use ajib na lage...
    well dat shud all fr nw..

    loads f love.
    swati

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, sweet of this you shona..:) to include me in most of your wishes..
    umm..well my wishes..never thought of so many at once..lemme try some :)

    1. I wish all gari's wishes come true

    2. I wish all gari's wishes come true

    3. I wish all gari's wishes come true

    4. I wish all gari's wishes come true
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    blessed to have a wife like you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hazaaron khwahishein aisi ki har khwahis pe dum nikle...
    bahut nikle mere armaan phir bhi kam nikle....

    khwahishon ka kya he...is dimag me aati he, ek tasweer banati he aur phir kuch palo baad badal jaati he...par yeh khwahishon ke par hi to hakikat me udna sikhate he

    ReplyDelete

U may Also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails